TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?

Re: Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:43:05 -0700

On 2 Jun 2005 21:21:19 -0700, gavin@interprom.com wrote:

> I travel to the US a lot and refuse to pay the inflated roaming
> charges that Rogers Wireless, and I'm sure ALL cariers charge. I was
> wondering if services such as www.interlinkwireless.ca who provide
> prepaid SIM cards that you can refill are on the up and up?

You can purchase prepaid SIM packs from both T-Mobile and cingular.
It's cheaper to get them through eBay auctions than at dealers
however.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: From our Archives: History of Standard Oil and Bell System"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Nokia 3310 (GSM) and Prepaid in the US?"
May be in reply to: gavin@interprom.com: "Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page