TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?

Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?

gavin@interprom.com
2 Jun 2005 21:21:19 -0700

I travel to the US a lot and refuse to pay the inflated roaming
charges that Rogers Wireless, and I'm sure ALL cariers charge. I was
wondering if services such as www.interlinkwireless.ca who provide
prepaid SIM cards that you can refill are on the up and up?

BTW - I have an unlocked phone :)

Go to Next message: gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com: "Nokia 3310 (GSM) and Prepaid in the US?"
Go to Previous message: Fred Atkinson: "Porting an 800 Number"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Prepaid SIM Cards - Are They Any Good?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page