TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Apparent Junk Mail

Re: Apparent Junk Mail

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
2 Jun 2005 21:19:22 -0000

> Notice the original message has telecom23.354.10@telecom-digest.org
> in the To header, so perhaps someone at your end could check to see
> who would have gotten the original message.

As Pat noted, that was a Usenet message ID scraped off the net many
years ago.

Those addresses get a fair amount of spam, and since they're easy to
recognize they go into my spamtrap where they're logged and if it's
from a source the spamtrap can figure out, it sends off a complaint.

R's,

John

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be in reply to: Carl Moore: "Apparent Junk Mail"