TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Do Cell Phones Still Offer "A" and "B" Carriers?

Re: Do Cell Phones Still Offer "A" and "B" Carriers?

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO
13 May 2005 19:33:49 -0700

> wonder in practice how many people bothered to do that; indeed if they
> knew that option was available.

I did it whenever someone asked to use my phone. I would switch it to
other carrier and say "talk as long as you want" follow the
intructions, it will be collect or credit card.

> Do today's cell phones have any option to do that?

My current Virgin Mobile phones only get the Virgin[SPCS] network.

--

Incredibly low long distance phone rates, as low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone. Compare the rates at https://www.onesuite.com/ No maintenance or connection fee or minimum. Use promotion code "034720367" for some FREE time.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Re: FAQ: How Real ID Will Affect You"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Do Cell Phones Still Offer "A" and "B" Carriers?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Do Cell Phones Still Offer "A" and "B" Carriers?"