TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 1A2 Help Requested

Re: 1A2 Help Requested

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
9 May 2005 12:01:06 -0700

Matt wrote:

> And I know I need a 1A2 Keyset Unit. And this is where things get
> fuzzy for me.

The Antique Telephone Collectors Assocation (ATCA) and Telephone
Collectors International (TCI) would be the places to contact for
assistance with this type of thing.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I can tell this much; no one,but no
one tampers with or tries to rewire the inside of a 1A2 phone. The
wiring is just too complex. All the rewiring is done in the box on
the wall where there is room to move your arms and fingers, _not_
in the phone itself. PAT]

Go to Next message: D. M. Hendricks: "Re: SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Unbrand America Causes Mess on the Net Over Weekend"
May be in reply to: Matt: "1A2 Help Requested"