TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Wireless Headsets for Cordless Phones ?

Re: Wireless Headsets for Cordless Phones ?

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
5 May 2005 10:04:58 -0400

Jimbo <jmweb@comcast.net> wrote:

> I am wondering if there is a way, or a product, that would allow
> someone to wear a cordless headset (like the Bluetooth earpieces used
> for cell phones) and access a cordless (land line) phone setup ?

> My wife is handicapped and I would like to set her up this way so she
> does not have to carry the cordless phone around all day.

It wouldn't help, because bluetooth only has a range of a few feet, so
she would still have to have the cordless phone on her body.

You can get cordless phones with headsets and body packs. Hello
Direct has a couple models. That might be closer to what you're
wanting.

--scott

--
"C'est un Nagra.  C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

Go to Next message: Jimbo: "Re: Wireless Headsets for Cordless Phones ?"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Forward Fax to Email"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page