TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test

Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test

BV124@aol.com
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:32:56 EDT

Did you mean "anathema"?

[TELECOM Digest Editors Note: -- err, goof. Yes, I guess I did. Sorry
about that. PAT]

Go to Next message: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test"
May be in reply to: Jack Decker: "Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test"