TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St"

Re: Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St"

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
3 May 2005 10:30:08 -0400

<NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO> wrote:

> The only messages I left was telling them which payphone I was at and
> for them to change their OGM to give correct address.

> Tomorrow I will be in midtown Manhattan again, so I will call to let
> them know that I am within walking distance of their office. As I get
> closer to address they gave I may keep calling until I get correct
> address.

Why would you ever get a correct address?

They are spammers. It is their _business plan_ to keep their address
secret.

--scott

--

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Still Waiting for an Answer"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test"