TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Politics in Telecom

Re: Politics in Telecom

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:21:33 -0700

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> Steve Sobol wrote:

>> This particular perk happened to be different. It was supposed to be
>> available to anyone.

> The New Deal social programs were supposed to be available to anyone.
> But in many places throughout the country it sure helped to be a loyal
> Democrat, especially if you wanted a job helping to administer such
> programs.

Yeah, I know. But people *had* been getting into this particular
conference without regards to politics, AIUI, up until now.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Henry: "Re: Politics in Telecom"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: The End of Analog TV"
May be in reply to: sidd@situ.com: "Politics in Telecom"