TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: DSL 3 mbps

DSL 3 mbps

cervantes77@hotmail.com
18 Apr 2005 13:55:31 -0700

Is anybody getting 3 mbps on Verizon dsl in N.Y.? They're promoting
this speed for new customers on their web site. I'm a subscriber to
Verizon dsl but I'm only getting getting 1.5 mbps and am wondering if
they upgraded their system. Any info greatly appreciated.

Go to Next message: Danielle Young: "3rd International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications,"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Re: Credit Information Stolen From DSW Stores"
May be reply: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: DSL 3 mbps"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page