TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can I Port an 800 Number Without the Old Carrier's Permission?

Re: Can I Port an 800 Number Without the Old Carrier's Permission?

Tim@Backhome.org
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:40:13 -0700

Indeed it's all about ownership.

And, some folks who have transferred vanity numbers to Vonage might be
in for an unpleasant surprise when they try to transfer that number
from Vonage.

Go to Next message: Jason: "Re: Walkie Talkie"
Go to Previous message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Comcast Sued for Disclosing Customer Information"
May be in reply to: william_warren@withheld_on_request: "Can I Port an 800 Number Without the Old Carrier's Permission?"