TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cellular Phone Harassment from '555-555-1212'

Re: Cellular Phone Harassment from '555-555-1212'

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:37:19 -0700

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:14:12 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>> I have been receiving calls on my cell phone and the caller id is
>> 15555551212 but there is no one on the phone when I pick up.

> Considering that 555 isn't a valid area code and xxx-555-1212 is
> Directory Assistance, why do you even bother answering that number?

Unless he's turned off his voicemail why would it continue to ring?
After 4 to 6 rings at the most it should roll to voicemail. Most cell
phones will let you press the "end" key to immediately silence the
phone's ringer or send it to voicemail.

Go to Next message: Alan Burkitt-Gray: "Why Must a Cordless Phone be Away From Electronic Devices?"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re: Cellular Phone Harassment from '555-555-1212'"
May be in reply to: No Spam: "Cellular Phone Harassment from '555-555-1212'"