TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager

Re: Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager

-mhd (not_real@invalid.com)
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:43:50 -0400

Steve Stone <zpfleck@zitlink.zet> wrote:

> Phonetray free works for me in these situations. A nice addition to
> my 'always on' home file server. All you need is an old voice modem
> that does callerid decode.

> http://phonetray.traysoft.com/freecalleridsoftware_features.htm

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Exactly how does Phonetray work? Can
> you explain your experience with it in more detail for us? PAT]

There are tons of similar programs such as Identafone. Just Google for
'caller id software'.

-mhd

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Maybe you, or someone can explain to me
how to use Google search on multiple word expressions. For example, if
I Google for 'Patrick Townson' I get a jillion entries, but not all of
them for that entire name: I get many entries for 'Patrick' this and
'Patrick' that; ditto for various Townson(s), only occassionally in
the desired context of 'Patrick Townson'. Either single or double
quoting the entire expression does not seem to help and with clusters
of numbers it seems to act like a calculator. What are the rules on
Google Searches and where can I find them? Anyone? PAT]

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Study: Consumers Oppose Cell Phones in Flight"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Cellular Phone Harassment from '555-555-1212'"
May be in reply to: Paratwa: "Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager"