TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!

Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!

Fred Atkinson (fatkinson@mishmash.com)
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:24:30 -0400

Hello, everyone,

A worm came through my PC. If you get any attachments that appear to
be from me, don't open them. From my research, it appears to be a
work called Netsky. I haven't found a way to get it off yet, but I'm
working on it.

Regards,

Fred

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Homespun 'Podcasts' Explore a Universe of Topics"
Go to Previous message: John Harper: "Re: Packet8 Number Portability"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!"
May be reply: William Warren: "Re: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: Warning! A Virus Attacked my System!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page