TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sperm - Not so Mobile

Re: Sperm - Not so Mobile

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:44:57 -0400

T. Sean Weintz wrote:

> Damn. Now I need to take the cell phones away from my mice. How are
> they supposed to call me at work to let me know when they are out of
> cheese now?

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Very clever retort, but my presumption
> is the researchers would rather experiment with mice than with human
> children, etc. PAT]

Yes, of course. But what many folks don't realize is they use
specially bred mice that are VERY susceptible to tumors for these
types of experiments.

Which means there is a very GOOD chance that the same exposure will
have no effect whatsoever on a normal healthy human.

Go to Next message: eljainc@ameritech.net: "Re: Question on Caller ID on Panasonic KX-TA624"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Google Maps"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Sperm - Not so Mobile"