TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager

Re: Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:58:11 -0400

Paratwa wrote:

> For what its worth by sheer coincidence the idiot called from a pay
> phone last night an left a message. He has probably figured out that
> something isn't right since he could leave a message with the first
> try on a pay phone and couldn't do it again, since I blocked it.

Let's just hope he never has control of a PRI line. Way to easy to
spoof CLID then.

Or he could use one of those spoofing services that use their own
PRI's to spoof for ya ...

Be thankful this ex-boyfriend ain't to bright.

You could always start a "www.psychoexboyfriend.com" website and put
his messages up as MP3's for laughs ... Humiliate him publicly and he
might stop.

Go to Next message: David B. Horvath, CCP: "Re: Philly Reveals Wireless Plan"
Go to Previous message: Justin Time: "Re: Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager"
May be in reply to: Paratwa: "Harrasing Annoying Ex Boyfriend Phone Calls CALLER ID Manager"