TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telemarketing to Cellphones

Re: Telemarketing to Cellphones

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 04:45:40 -0600

In message <telecom24.150.5@telecom-digest.org> Joseph
<JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: So what harm is there in adding your
> cell phone and/or VOIP number to the list just to 'be safe'? PAT]

The harm is that exempt companies can purchase the DNC list and use it
as a list of people to annoy.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Why, when by your presence on that list
you have in effect stated 'do not bother me, I am not interested',
would some 'exempt' company deliberatly call you anyway? Do they have
money to waste just being malicious? PAT]

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Telemarketing to Cellphones"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Alcatel's COO to resign"
May be in reply to: HarryHydro: "Telemarketing to Cellphones"