TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sperm - Not so Mobile

Re: Sperm - Not so Mobile

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:03:08 -0400

Monty Solomon wrote:

> http://www.newcastle.edu.au/news/media-releases/2005/aitkenmobile.htm

> Friday 18 February, 2005

> A preliminary study at the University of Newcastle has identified that
> radio waves of a similar frequency to those associated with mobile
> phones can damage sperm DNA in mice.

Damn. Now I need to take the cell phones away from my mice. How are
they supposed to call me at work to let me know when they are out of
cheese now?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Very clever retort, but my presumption
is the researchers would rather experiment with mice than with human
children, etc. PAT]

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Prison Cell Phone Scandal"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: Google Maps"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Sperm - Not so Mobile"