TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:58:52 -0400

In article <telecom24.140.11@telecom-digest.org>, nmclain@annsgarden.com
says:

> Dale Farmer <dale@cybercom.net> wrote:

>> That this has nothing to do with telecom ...

> Unless it's an electronic whiteboard.
> http://tinyurl.com/3u8xe

At my last job we had one of those Smart Boards. It's a whiteboard
that you don't use traditional marker on. You project the image and
then pick up the tools from the tray to mark up that image.

You can then save the marked drawings. BTW, this doesn't preclude you
from using it as a whiteboard. I used ours plenty of times as a true
whit board without having to use those damned markers.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?"
Go to Previous message: Justin Time: "Re: The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page