TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Lingo Referral

Re: Lingo Referral

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
28 Mar 2005 03:27:06 -0000

> I recently signed up with Lingo and am very pleased with
> service. I'm saving a lot of money. I frequently make long distance
> calls from the East Coast to Australia and the sound quality is very
> clear.

> If anyone is interested in more information or a referral I can give
> one.

I like Lingo too, and I'm equally happy to give referrals.

Regards,

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: John, how does their referral plan
work? Is it anything like Vonage? I am _still_ living off those
'next month free' coupons I accumulated. PAT]

Go to Next message: Mayra TABOR: "Job Opportunity"
Go to Previous message: John Bartley: "Re: New Long Range Cordless Phones?"
May be in reply to: akubird@gmail.com: "Lingo Referral"