TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: CDR Collection

Re: CDR Collection

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:47:46 GMT

On 25 Mar 2005 09:28:45 -0800, Matt <mattmorgan64@msn.com> wrote:

> I have a NItsuka PBX (Not sure of mod # yet); from which I would like
> to pull incoming CDR records, for the purposes of parsing the phone
> number and bringing the customer up automatically in our customer
> system.

> The PBX has a PC attached to it, which I believe is used for voice
> mail.

> None of the phones have any sort of data port.

> Any idea where the most likely place for a port to obtain this data
> would be? Given the age of the thing, If there is a port at all, I'm
> guessing it will be a DB9 or 25 serial port.

You sort of answered your own question. Pretending that you have an
Onyx, (black plastic cabinet, modular plugs for lines and amphenol for
stations), you ought to find a serial port on the AUX board ... if you
have one.

Carl Navarro

Go to Next message: someone@netscape.net: "If You Work at RCN Read This"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: New Long Range Cordless Phones?"
May be in reply to: Matt: "CDR Collection"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page