TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Our Telephonic Primacy

Re: Our Telephonic Primacy

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:19:46 -0600

It was a dark and stormy night when John Smith <user@example.net> wrote:

> Is this just a guess, or do you have reason to suspect that the
> medical definition of "birth" is different in Cuba?

Yes, I suspect the definitions are different. Shoulda given my source:

http://www.overpopulation.com/articles/2002/000019.html

None of which diminishes Cuba's tremendous successes in infant health.
But the statistics for the two countries are not directly comparable.
Which I think was Lisa's point, that you need to know all the details
in order to be able to judge statistical comparisons.

And, alas, none of which actually has much to do with telecom. So
this will be my last post on the subject.

Go to Next message: LB@notmine.com: "Re: What's Historic?"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: Our Telephonic Primacy"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Our Telephonic Primacy"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page