TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phoning 0870 and 0844 UK Numbers Out of Free Minutes

Re: Phoning 0870 and 0844 UK Numbers Out of Free Minutes

Rob (r.a.sutton@gmail.com)
24 Mar 2005 05:36:22 -0800

polinaskulski@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of any UK mobile phones companies/plans which allow
> to phone 0870 and 0844 numbers out of the free minutes.

I believe Orange allow non-geographic numbers to be called out of
their free minute allowance, but try uk.telecom.mobile for more, and
better, advice.

HTH!

Rob

Go to Next message: Jon Gauthier: "Re: Mobile IP Networks"
Go to Previous message: Michael Quinn: "Re: New Long Range Cordless Phones?"
May be in reply to: polinaskulski@aol.com: "Phoning 0870 and 0844 UK Numbers Out of Free Minutes"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page