TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Toll-Free Number Service For Europe - I Need Information

Re: Toll-Free Number Service For Europe - I Need Information

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 06:00:57 -0800

On 17 Mar 2005 12:58:20 -0800, Mikeavian@go2.pl (Michael Av) wrote:

> I need to set up a toll-free number service for Europe which would
> redirect calls to my cell phone in a Eastern European country -- can
> somebody recommend me a company offering such services or a place for
> further search? (google.com is't too helpful)

Try Kall8

http://www.kall8.com/international_tollfree.html

Freephone numbers in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Spain and
Germany.

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: What Happened To Channel 1"
Go to Previous message: J Kelly: "Re: Iridium II: Is Satellite Radio Doomed?"
May be in reply to: Michael Av: "Toll-Free Number Service For Europe - I Need Information"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page