TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Attacked by a Dog Which was Playing

Re: Attacked by a Dog Which was Playing

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:31:11 GMT

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for your good words. Very oddly
> (at least to me) Buffy very seldom barks. Now it is quite rare that we
> have any burglars or other malfeasants in this area, however, Buffy
> was always letting me know when the the garbage collection truck came
> through the alley every Monday and Thursday morning.

Some wag remarked awhile back that, to a dog, garbage men are burglars
stealing all your best stuff.

Go to Next message: AES: "Cell Annoyance Calls (How to Handle?)"
Go to Previous message: Hudson Leighton: "Re: Attacked by a Dog Which was Playing"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Attacked by a Dog Which was Playing"