TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Offering USA (

Re: Offering USA (

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com)
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:24:57 -0000

In article <telecom24.114.7@telecom-digest.org>, Phil Lall
<phillall@lycos.com> wrote:

> We have developed a domestic USA network that offers superb quality
> and reliability with aggressive pricing that is especially attractive
> for the carrier that does not want to deal with a sophisticated USA
> routing scheme and wants to send all of it's USA traffic to only one
> carrier. INCLUDING Alaska and Hawaii. Pricing for USA is:
>
> Onnet $.0075
> Offnet $.0129
> Flat- 1c
>
> Regards,

> Phil
> phillall@lycos.com

Can't/Won't tell us who the company is.

Posting from a freemail account.

Prices "too good to be true".

<sniff> <*SNIFF*> is that eau d'NorVergance he's wearing?

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Online Banking Industry Very Vulnerable to Cross-Site Scripting"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Hackers Target U.S. Power Grid"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page