TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Reception

Re: Cell Phone Reception

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:39:56 GMT

TELECOM Digest Editor queried:
> If there was a way to avoid that transmission charge (for example by
> somehow transferring the picture directly to my computer...

Go visit the forums over on http://www.howardforums.com/, the
phone hackers there have info on just about every model phone
(where to find cables that hook to your computer, what software
and drivers you need to extract info off the phone, etc).
I have an audiovox 8910 I extract pictures from all the time
using bitpm and a cable for a different model LG phone.

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+
email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Cell Phone Reception"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Vodafone to Acquire TIW's Assets in Romania, Czech Republic"
May be in reply to: bumblebee4451@yahoo.com: "Cell Phone Reception"