TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers

Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers

Isaiah Beard (sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com)
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:51:37 -0500

Dean wrote:

> A while back some on this list engaged in a lively debate about cell
> phone radiation risks. This article may have some information of
> interest to those of you who think this issue isn't dead yet.

> The cell phone industry: Big Tobacco 2.0?

> By Molly Wood, senior editor, CNET.com
> Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Oh, C|Net. Now we KNOW it's quality journalism. </sarcasm>

Consider that Ms. Wood readily admits she has an agenda (she has an
axe to grind with cell phone manufacturers over what she perceives as
"iron-clad control over phone releases and pricing, its
ever-lengthening contracts, and the annoying habit it has of crippling
Bluetooth phones so that [she] can't use them the way [she wants]
to"). I would thus take this with a heavy handful of salt.

E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Vonage Outage Last Thursday"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers"
May be in reply to: Dean: "Cell Phone Radiation Dangers"