TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Richard Clarke: Real ID's, Real Dangers (NY Times)

Re: Richard Clarke: Real ID's, Real Dangers (NY Times)

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:10:09 GMT

Here's a thought: Combine two hot button issues into one -- if they
are gonna force us to have national ID cards, then they should also
force all the ChoicePoint and Eqifaxes of the world to only release
information when the person they are releasing it to has verified
proof of our consent via our smart cards.

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+
email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Richard Clarke: Real ID's, Real Dangers (NY Times)"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Ohio Law Would Require Auction License for eBay Sellers"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Richard Clarke: Real ID's, Real Dangers (NY Times)"