TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

John R. Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
6 Mar 2005 21:36:42 -0500

>> No kidding. I ported my number to Lingo almost a month ago due to
>> Vonage's poor service and non-existent support, and I'm still trying
>> to get hold of someone at Vonage who can cancel my account. Perhaps
>> they'll notice that I cancelled the credit card.

> Why not use Vonage's website to cancel your account?

I just did, now making three attempts to cancel. We'll see what
happens. Since they can't charge me any more and the number's been
ported away, I don't much care what they do.

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Strange Call ID"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Vonage Outage Last Thursday, was: Vonage"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"