TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Paris Hilton's Sidekick Hacked

Re: Paris Hilton's Sidekick Hacked

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman (joel@exc.com)
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:35:20 GMT

> Paris Hilton's address book, famously kept on a T-Mobile Sidekick, has
> been popping up all over the internet after someone managed to figure
> out her password.

Do we know for sure that this was just a guessed password?

-Joel
Please feed the 35mm lens/digicam databases: http://www.exc.com/photography

Go to Next message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise"
Go to Previous message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: FCC Reaches Telco Settlement to Stop Blocking VOIP"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Paris Hilton's Sidekick Hacked"