TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
6 Mar 2005 00:36:11 -0000

> They definitely have some problems in different parts of the country
> but my service in the northeast has been rock solid. I wonder -- I
> know I'm on a Paetec switch so is it a Focal issue?

No, my service which became unsuably bad was switched by Paetec, too.

Regards,

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: New Monopoly in Dept Stores -- Federated and May Co to Merge"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Municipal Wi-FI and Incumbents"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"