TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise

Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:57:17 -0800

On 27 Feb 2005 21:11:08 -0800, dave@compata.com (Dave Close) wrote:

> Of course, "long distance" may be dead, but we still have those, some
> of them on this list, who continue to insist on toll-alerting. Any
> possible value of that system gets less every day. I say to the
> advocates: isn't it about time to admit toll-alerting is a dead-end?

Hey Dave while you're firing up controversies why don't we have a war
about which is the better cellular phone standard CDMA or GSM? :) You
have about as much of a chance of settling that one as settling on
whether we need or don't need toll alerting.

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Arbitration Left ID Theft Victim With $27,000 Bill"
Go to Previous message: Dave Garland: "Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise"