TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Ring Tone Surprise

Re: Ring Tone Surprise

Brad Houser (bradDOThouser@intel.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:17:20 -0800

Rich Greenberg <richgr@panix.com> wrote in message

> I had a visitor the other day and while we were talking, I hear the
> unmistakeable sound of a 500/2500 phone's metal gongs. Turned out
> that was his cell phone's ring tone.

> How unique! A cell phone ring that sounds like a telephone.

My Sprint LG 5350 defaults to this. Certainly a head turner. Sometimes
results in comments like "that sounds like my Grandmother's old phone".

Brad Houser

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Buyouts of AT&T, MCI Sign of Long Distance's Demise"
Go to Previous message: Ron Kritzman: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
May be in reply to: Rich Greenberg: "Ring Tone Surprise"