TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Ring Tone Surprise

Re: Ring Tone Surprise

Ron Kritzman (ron@dbOnayAmspaYmasters.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:51:41 -0600

Rich Greenberg wrote:

> I had a visitor the other day and while we were talking, I hear the
> unmistakeable sound of a 500/2500 phone's metal gongs. Turned out
> that was his cell phone's ring tone.

Its one of the built-ins that comes with the newer Blackberrys.

Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

Go to Next message: Brad Houser: "Re: Ring Tone Surprise"
Go to Previous message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Shut The Cell Up New York Post Online Edition: news"
May be in reply to: Rich Greenberg: "Ring Tone Surprise"