TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Level3 VOIP Product Implodes

Re: Level3 VOIP Product Implodes

lookemintheye (hloeser@calltower.com)
14 Feb 2005 21:44:18 -0800

You are right on. I have been working for CallTower for 3 years and
the Cisco stuff we use is as bulletproof as phones have ever been. The
hard part for customers is change and getting used to and finding ways
to use the features. If you are a Level3 customer, check in with
CallTower.

harris 415-869-8979

lookemintheye wrote:

> It seems that Level 3 is pulling out of the small and medium
> business hosted VOIP market. Some customers may be in pain soon and
> some Level 3 resellers are product less. The product was called
> (3)Tone.

> Other companies in this space include Pingtone,
> CallTower, GoBeam and more daily MCI and Level 3 seem to have
> dropped out. The systems based on Cisco hardware and software seem
> to be the most reliable. lookemintheye 1/27/05

Go to Next message: LB@notmine.com: "IE 7"
Go to Previous message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Man Dies Waiting for 911 to Arrive"
May be in reply to: lookemintheye: "Level3 VOIP Product Implodes"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page