TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: National ID Card is Almost Ready For Us

Re: National ID Card is Almost Ready For Us

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:56:43 -0700

In message <telecom24.65.11@telecom-digest.org> C.W.
<temp18@thewolfden.org> wrote:

> What the hell's wrong with you? This is the telecom digest! Why are
> you wasting my time including this sort of crap that has no useful
> content and is nothing but racist?

A better question is what this whole thread has to do with telecom.