TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Brother Question

Brother Question

LB@notmine.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:32:06 -0500

I recently bought a Brother All in One -- mainly for the copying ability.
My question is: Does anyone know if Brother will sell my phone number
if I activate the fax part of the machine?

TIA

LB

Go to Next message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Old Party-Line Arrangements"
Go to Previous message: Rob Slade: "Book Review "Managing Security with Snort and IDS Tools""
May be reply: Ken Abrams: "Re: Brother Question"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Brother Question"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page