TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?

Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?

Anna (annabaum100@yahoo.com)
6 Feb 2005 09:14:49 -0800

I have heard of Vonage, Skype etc ? Which is most economical ?

We make between 6 and 12 hours of long distance calls per
month.(mostly US)

What service/plan is best for us ?

Any companies to avoid ?

Are all calls equally clear in all these companies? in terms of static? Which company's quality / customer service is best ?

Also what headset / Internet phone should we get ?. Would like to get
a headset/phone that gives clear reception. Prefer to avoid the static
on the line?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I personally use Vonage, which works
with any telephone you wish to plug in and use. I am hearing rumors
that their customer service is slipping a little; that may be due to
the *huge* increase in their customer base in recent months. PAT]

Go to Next message: AES: "Satellite Radio Technology"
Go to Previous message: kimshapiro100@yahoo.com: "Need recommendations for economy "pay as you go" cell phones ..."
May be reply: Ron Chapman: "Re: Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?"
May be reply: timeOday: "Re: Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Any Recommendations re: Economy Internet Phone Service?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page