TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Earle Robinson (erobins@withheld)
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:34:56 +0100

Please mask my email address. Thank you.

Joe of Seattle wrote:

> Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

But, dear sir, such plans do exist. I live in Europe; you live in Seattle.
How do you know better than I do?

> But you only have an advantage there is you call someone who is on
> the *same* network as you. Otherwise you pay the same stiff price
> to call a mobile as anyone else.

Not true either. I may call someone on the SFR network, using Orange
and don't pay extra. It's part of my monthly number of minutes.

-er

Go to Next message: Justin Time: "Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"
Go to Previous message: Rob: "Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"
May be in reply to: kansaskon: "America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"