TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?

Re: Who Does DA For Cox Communications?

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:15:25 UTC

In article <telecom24.46.1@telecom-digest.org>, Tony P.
<kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> wrote:

> How can I find out who is providing the directory assistance service
> for Cox telephone subscribers?

> We're having a problem. It seems they're giving the RI Sec State's phone
> number to those trying to reach the DMV. I know in some states DMV is
> part of Sec State but not in RI.

> I need to contact them to rectify this.

Why do you need to contact them? I would expect that the DMV would be
the one to do the contacting.

Go to Next message: Rick M: "Employment Opportunity: Seeking Qualified Installers"
Go to Previous message: Linc Madison: "Re: Do Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"
May be in reply to: Tony P.: "Who Does DA For Cox Communications?"