TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New SBC Yellow Pages

Re: New SBC Yellow Pages

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:29:53 -0800

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:08:40 -0800, Linc Madison
<lincmad@suespammers.org> wrote:

> Two or three years ago, I believe it was, SBC committed the serious
> gaffe of misspelling the name of one of the suburbs listed on the
> directory cover: DAILY City instead of DALY City.

Considering that Pacific Bell is no longer and is now SBC
headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is it any wonder?! You should be
glad they didn't label San Francisco 'Frisco'!

Go to Next message: Dave Close: "Re: Net Telephone Fees Have Users Fuming"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: New SBC Yellow Pages"
May be in reply to: Linc Madison: "New SBC Yellow Pages"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page