TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Do Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

Re: Do Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

John Smith (user@example.net)
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:15:36 GMT

jmeissen@aracnet.com wrote:

> Hmmm, ... are you saying that the negative effects of exposure to
> radioactivity is due to heat damage? Somehow I don't think so ...

The negative effects of radioactivity are due to the ionizing nature
of its radiation. Cell phones are not radioactive, and emit no
ionizing radiation of any kind.

Go to Next message: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Do Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"
Go to Previous message: Garrett Wollman: "Re: British TV License (was America the Worst For Cell Rates)"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page