TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Vonage Call Forwarding

Vonage Call Forwarding

Julia Sonny (sonny_ottawa@hotmail.com)
28 Jan 2005 15:38:30 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I have a Vonage RT31P2 Broadband VoIP Router and subscribe to the
unlimited Vonage service which allows unlimited long distance in North
America.

I have an Office in Montreal with 10 Analog POT lines in a hunt group.

I want get a New York number (which is available thru Vonage) and
forward the Vonage NY Virtual number to the 1st line of my Analog POTS
hunt group.

My question is: If I get 10 calls back to back a few seconds away from
each other, will *ALL* those calls be forwarded to all numbers of my
10 line POTS huntgroup, or am I capped at 1 or 2 sockets maximum until
those sockets are cleared up so that further calls may be forwarded?

My reason for this is so I don't have to purchase 10 Vonage Lines,
Just have 1 of them forwarded to my 10 line huntgroup. Please tell me
if this is possible.

Thanks,

Julia Sonny

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "NorVergence: More NYS Lease Settlements"
Go to Previous message: Utthaman: "Int. Conf. on Systems Engineering'05 - August 16-18, 2005 - ICSEng"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Call Forwarding"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Vonage Call Forwarding"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page