TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans

Mark Atwood (mark@atwood.name)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 05:41:42 GMT

Tony P. <kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> writes:

> Meanwhile we in the U.S. get barraged with advertisements even when
> we're paying upward of $600 a year for cable.

Get TiVo.

Mark Atwood | When you do things right, people won't be sure
mark@atwood.name | you've done anything at all.
http://mark.atwood.name/ http://www.livejournal.com/users/fallenpegasus

Go to Next message: Alan Burkitt-Gray: "Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "SBC, AT&T Press Ahead With Merger Talks"
May be in reply to: kansaskon: "America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"