TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Looking For Hands Free Telephone System For Entire House

Looking For Hands Free Telephone System For Entire House

kkancler@etownsend.com
28 Jan 2005 01:34:30 -0800

Does anyone have any ideas? Have you seen such a thing? Know of any
vendors?

For my house, I would like a hands free phone system so that I may walk
from room to room while still being able to talk via a speakerphone
type device.

Kind Regards,

Kris@*onlyhcm.com
To reply directly, please take out the * from the addy

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Have you considered a cordless phone
with a headset (and caller ID and built in tapeless answering machine
in the base unit)? Uniden has one; they were selling them through Costco
stores for around fifty dollars. You wear the headset, and clip the
phone on your belt. PAT]

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "SBC, AT&T Press Ahead With Merger Talks"
Go to Previous message: 3 - The Dale Earnhardt Story: "Potential Legal Actions to NorVergence's Salzano Brothers"
May be reply: Hank Karl: "Re: Looking For Hands Free Telephone System For Entire House"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page