TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 800 Number or 10-10

Re: 800 Number or 10-10

wolfgang+gnus20050126T124725@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:00:29 GMT

Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> writes:

> I don't think many places are going to give you 2 cents/minute or
> below, and if one does, they must be a terribly cut rate, fly-by-night
> operation. Even VoIP companies are charging in the 3.9 cent range.

While I suspect these companies are a bit on the fly-by-night side,
I'm certainly seeing a few VOIP players offering 2 cents and under.

www.voipjet.com 1.3 cents/minute
www.gafachi.com 2 cents/minute.
www.nufone.net 2 cents/minute

I just wish I could find folks in the SF Bay Area offering rates like
these. Sending packets on a 100ms round trip to the east coast just
to call my neighbors seems a bit wasteful.

Hate software patents? Sign here: http://thankpoland.info/

Go to Next message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: MF Tones -- What, if Anything, Are They Still Used For?"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans"
May be in reply to: Matt: "800 Number or 10-10"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page