TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon

Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon

Gene S. Berkowitz (first.last@comcast.net)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:00:25 -0500

In article <telecom24.32.3@telecom-digest.org>, cmoore@ARL.ARMY.MIL
says:

> I have just seen a news blurb about the Telephone Pioneer Museum
> in Eugene, Oregon.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Carl, would it be possible to give any
> more details on this, so that our California/Oregon area readers might
> be able to plan a visit? At least a street address, phone number,
> etc? PAT]

TELEPHONE PIONEER MUSEUM

What: Eugene's very own telephone museum has existed near the southeast
corner of East 10th Avenue and Oak Street since 1983 in a small room on
the first floor of what is now the Qwest building, built in 1928.

Where: 112 E. 10th Ave.

Hours: Open Thursdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or by appointment.
Call (541) 688-3211 or 485-4100 for tours.

Cost: Free.

--Gene

Go to Next message: news01@jmatt.net: "Re: Last Laugh! Verizon's Directory Publishing Troubles"
Go to Previous message: Carl Moore: "Re: Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon"
May be in reply to: Carl Moore: "Telephone Museum in Eugene, Oregon"