TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify

Re: Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify

Darryl Smith (Darryl@radio-active.net.au)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:18:05 +1100

tom <tom900@slidemail.com> wrote, askking Is This a Norwegian or
Australian Number? Please Identify on 24 Jan 2005 08:06:08 -0800:

> Someone keeps calling me from this number: 6-189-734-2316
> Is this a Norwegian or Australian number?

Doing a search on Google finds that this is the valid number for The Collie
Valley Marathon Committee ... In Western Australia

Darryl

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify"
Go to Previous message: David Clayton: "Re: Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify"
May be in reply to: tom: "Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify"