TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?

Did it Snow Over the Weekend?

TELECOM Digest Editor (ptownson@telecom-digest.org)
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:25:00 EST

I guess it must have ... at least over much of the northeast areas of
the USA. The Sunday edition of Independence Reporter had a couple of
major stories about New York, Boston and Chicago, and points in between
which were thoroughly buried in snow. We have yet to get even a
single inch of snow here this winter, but it has been cold and we have
had rain a few times. Did the snow slow down your spam any?

PAT

Go to Next message: tom: "Is This a Norwegian or Australian Number? Please Identify"
Go to Previous message: paz5559: "Re: New Treo 650 Is Better Than Ever, But Rivals Offer Alternatives"
May be reply: Rob: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
May be reply: david_esan@hotmail.com: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
May be reply: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
May be reply: Brad Houser: "Re: Did it Snow Over the Weekend?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page